STANDARD WHOLE CAKES
- All cakes are subject to availability and seasonality of the ingredients.
- Orders for standard flavour cakes within our existing menu (Whole Cakes -Women of Pulse category on website) require notice of 3 working days.
- Photos are for illustration purposes only. Cake decorations and presentation of actual cake may differ slightly depending on the availability of fruits and other decorative elements.
- Pulse Patisserie would require full payment once an order or reservation has been made.
- Delivery Charge is a flat rate of S$18, which covers a one-time delivery trip only. If no one is present to take receipt of the item at the time of delivery, we will call or leave a note for the recipient. Should the recipient fail to call us before 4 pm on the same day of delivery to arrange for collection, this will constitute a "failed delivery" and there will be no refund of the delivery fee or the price of the item ordered.
- Pulse Patisserie would not be able to deliver to locations such as airports, Resorts World Sentosa, Bus stops or public landmarks.
- Cakes have to be checked by the customer during pick up and any changes would not be entertained after the cake has left our premises. As for cake deliveries, recipients are encouraged to check the items once delivered. Any complains or changes would not be entertained after more than one (1) hour from the time of delivery.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Refunds will be made through the issuance of a Gift Cards via our online store with a validity of 1 year.
- For cakes not collected by the end of the day, the cakes will be disposed and there will no refunds.
- Pulse Patisserie has the right to cancel, refund and refuse orders when deem fit.